The U of Dreams school system is blessed with a strong supportive church membership that volunteers their gifts, time, and talents to impact the students, faculty and staff positively. Whether greeting parents and community members on visits/tours or training to step into a classroom to assist – our IBOC Church volunteer base is phenomenal.
If you’d like to become a “Dreamers Partner”, we ask that you complete a volunteer application in person. We are more than happy to consider you for a volunteer position to determine your best fit in our system.
Our scholars must remain safe and secure at all times. Therefore, all volunteers must pass a background check in order to operate in a volunteer position within our system.
Ways You Can Volunteer
- Manage paperwork
- Help organize classroom libraries
- Pitch in with an after school enrichment class
- Present your profession on Career Day
- Lend a hand at school events (Carnival, Field Day, etc)
- Greet parents and students on morning drop-off
- Be a reading buddy for a struggling student
- Help the administrators and teachers on standardized test days
- Help supervise during lunch and recess times
- Help with fundraising efforts
- Chaperone on field trips
- Become a class reader