Whether a returning scholar or new applicant, please complete the following Registration modules.
Section 1: Parent & Scholar Demographics
Form 1 of 4: Application for Admission Form 2 of 4: Admissions Information Form 3 of 4: Media/Medium Release Form Form 4 of 4: Enrollment Agreement Form
Section 2: Health Records
Form 1 of 3: Health & Medication Records Form 2 of 3: Authorization for Dispensing Medication Form 3 of 3: Emergency Medical Release Form
Section 3: Nutritional Services
Form 1 of 1: Instructions for CACFP Meal Benefit Income Eligibilty Form
Section 4: Authorization for Pick-Up
Form 1 of 1: Authorization of Pick-Up Form
Section 5: Parents of Infants Only for Pick-Up
Form 1 of 1: Instructions for Operational Policy on Infant Safe Sleep
If different from Father and/or Mother, please provide the following information:
It is understood that this application is made subject to the terms of admission and tution rates in effect at the time of entrance to the University of Dreams at IBOC.
CHECK ALL THAT APPLY:
List any special needs that your child may have, such as environmental allergies, food intolerances, existing illness, previous serious illnesses, and hospitalizations during the past 12 months, any medication prescribed for long-term continuous use, and any other information which caregivers should be aware of.
Schools and/or media often photograph and/or interview students as part of coverage of positive school events. To allow that to happen we need to have the permission of the students' parents or guardians.
By checking the "grant permission" box and signing your permission on this form, you are indicating that you are agreeing to allow the use of such materials related to advertisement of the University of Dreams at IBOC School System, Children's College and /or Leadership and Arts Academy.
Please review, check and sign below.
1. I agree to pay the Registration and Educational Fees at the time of enrollment and understand that these fees are due annually thereafter.
2. I agree to pay the full tuition fee each week (every Monday), with no deductions for absences or holidays, to ensure my child’s space in the College AND/OR, I agree to pay the full tuition each month (first Monday of the month), with no deductions for absences or holidays, to ensure my child’s space in LAA.
3. The University of Dreams is open Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m. Should it be absolutely necessary to close because of severe weather conditions, the closing will be announced on local television, radio stations, text and/or email.
4. In case of withdrawal of my child from the University of Dreams, I agree to follow all stated and written procedures to include notifying the Director and participating in a tuition meeting with the Finance Dept. to finalize my account.
5. Legal authorities may be contacted for children left at U of D for more than one hour after closing.
6. This agreement is subject to change in part or in whole by the University of Dreams
with an appropriate amount of written notice.
7. In order for my Non-Member Rate to change or be adjusted to a Member Rate, I must be an active
member of the Inspiring Body of Christ Church ministry for at least six months
1. Registration Fee $55.00/$80.00 Multi-child (CC) / $75.00 (LAA)
2. Educational Fee _______________
3. Weekly Tuition CC _______________
4 . Monthly Tuition LAA _______________
I certify that I have read, received, and understand the above information. I have also reviewed the parent handbook online. I agree to the financial terms and conditions of the fee schedule listed above.
Authorization for Emergency Care Action Plan
The following form contains critical but sensitive information that must be filled out thoroughly.
Please follow these steps:
Persons not listed will not be able to pick up the above child without proper notification to the Director(s) and proper identification of the additional pick-up person.
A very special thanks to Our Sponsor:
Copyright The Church Online, LLC.